October 24, 2011

Day 56

So happy I don’t have to work today. I love Sundays and being able to rest from everything. I love it! I actually slept in today, thanks to a long week. We had a yummy dinner and yes, I had more chocolate chip cookies. Here’s to a new week!

Day 55

Oh yea, free day!!!! Our free day consisted of:

- Pizza with a nice cold root beer, that just might be our every free day staple.

- Chocolate chip cookies

- Pumpkin cookies

- Chipotle burrito/tacos

- More root beer, seriously my favorite

- Cinnamon rolls.

I really love free days.

Day 54

I’m glad my legs finally stopped being sore for my leg workout today. It was rough going. After a long week of work, the last thing my body wanted to be doing was exerting itself even more. I have a feeling it’s going to take a couple weeks for this whole new routine to really kick in. Every day I’m feeling tired and worn out. This was a whole lot easier when I wasn’t working. No wonder the people on The Biggest Loser get such great results; they workout 24/7 and don’t have to work! Blergh.

On a more positive note, I’m doing really good with eating my fruit (singular) and veggies everyday. Proud of myself there.

Day 53

Today was a rough workout day. It gets really tiring having to run after work, but I must do it! I will do it! My knee was giving me a lot of trouble today so I decided to do the elliptical instead. I told myself that even though I was doing the elliptical, that didn’t mean I was going to have some sort of cardio vacation. I ellipticalled my butt off.

Literally. I felt like my butt was going to fall off. I forgot how much I actually really like working out on the elliptical. I think I may give my knees a break once a week and cardio it up on that for a change. Kind of bummed I couldn’t run though…

Day 52

Everything hurts. My butt, legs, and abs hurt from my workout Monday (good test to know if you’re working out hard enough; if you are sore the 2nd day after a workout…just trust me on this). My back, neck, and shoulders ache from either sleeping wrong on them or cleaning teeth all day. Boo. I need sleep for sure.



No comments: