October 19, 2011

Day 51

Well I started my full-time hygiene job today so I’m pretty nervous to see how this is all going to fit into my normal working life schedule. It was definitely a lot easier when I was unemployed/temping. Day to day at my new job is crazy busy so I prepared myself with easy fast snacks and a quick lunch. I had a protein shake and a string cheese. Both easy things to chow down quickly. Then I had a nice salad where all I had to do was put on the dressing and munch. I need some more ideas of quick fast snacks and lunches. Ideas are welcome. :)

After a long 8 hour workday, the last thing I wanted to do was go running. Getting back into the swing of cleaning teeth all day is rough on the body for the first little while. My neck was tired, my back was sore, my head was ready to hit a pillow but I promised myself that work wasn’t going to hinder this. So I drove to the gym before my brain knew what was going to happen.

I ran 4 miles. CHA-CHING. It was difficult and it took me about 47 minutes but at the end of the day, it was kind of a nice de-stresser. I thought about work and about the things I need to be better at and to remember more. It was incredibly, call me crazy, relaxing. The last half-mile I just wanted to literally pass out, I was exhausted but I just kept thinking about how I told myself I’d run 4 so I couldn’t let myself down.

After I got home, I took the hottest shower ever and curled up next to Hunter in my covers to watch some shows and I was out!

It’s going to take some getting used to this new schedule. Working all day then busting my butt in the gym all while trying to eat timely and correctly. I’m going to do it!

Day 50

Woke up feeling really good and ready to kick it into high gear! I’m over half way done with this! Woo! Time to dig in! I’m excited to see the end result and to keep it going. I’m seeing some real cool results. I notice my arms the most when I flex without meaning to. I was curling my hair today and as I was holding my curling iron on my hair, I noticed this little bicep! Hey-oh! My legs are starting to feel firm and strong. And my bum….well my bum is great!

Today I did a pretty grueling leg workout. I’m convinced that now, I have to be sweating like crazy to leave that gym. It was rough and I really worked out my hamstrings. Any other girl out there hate the back of their legs like I do? Why can’t they look as nice as the front of my legs? Bleh.


1 comment:

jonituttle@gmail.com said...

Sometimes I wish I could post on your blog. For some reason, I just miss you more than usual today and am so grateful I have you. Hunter take good care of her!!!! Love you