
HA! I wish...maybe someday soon..
Some necessities I've realized lately:
1. My Notebook. Its contents- food journals, calender of my workout days, assessments of my weight trainings, and personal goals.
2. Motivational quotes I see constantly. I found this one and deemed it my slogan for myself. I read it everyday as I'm getting ready in the mirror.
3. Good workout attire. I don't like working out in cotton anymore. I sweat too much and it sticks to me. Dri-Fit is where it's at. Keeps ya cool.
4. Running Shoes. These are fast becoming my new best friends. They are very comfy with just a little bit of flash. Nike sure does make a good shoe.
5. Last but not least, a good water bottle. I only fill this one up 3 times a day and I'm set. My advice, get a bigger bottle so you don't feel like you're filling yours up 12 times a day....
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment