Here's the deal, I've had more fingers than on my hands amount of people tell me that they really enjoyed reading my blog for a month which leads me to think either A.) They were passively making fun of me or B.) People actually care what I write about. Either way it's cool and I like appealing to the masses. There I said it.
Today I sneezed. And sure that happens from time to time but this particular sneeze birthed the idea for this post. So I sneezed and then I realized, you know what I have been sneezing a lot more frequently here in Arizona. In the past, I would say the sneezes range from maybe 1-2 a week. But ever since I moved here, oh you better believe that number is exponentially (I'm not sure if exponentially was the right descriptive term for that but I feel it drives in a point) higher. Easy enough diagnosis though: Arizona is dry. Sneezes come from dry, dusty weather. ie; (I've always wanted to say that, and in this case, it's definitely the right usage) Arizona makes me sneeze.
But then after concluding THAT, another thought came to my mind that Arizona is weird. But the good kind like Johnny Depp, not the bad kind, like Keanu Reeves. Arizona doesn't recognize Daylight Savings, like I get the whole sun=bad, darker sky=good but it's just weird Arizona and yes now I am speaking directly to you. If you would have just changed like everyone else, I wouldn't have been late to a meeting.
Arizona also says it's okay to change lanes in an intersection. Apparently it isn't against the law and therefore apparently I looked like a tool when I was riding passenger and yelled at the driver for so obviously breaking the law. It was more like this,"You just changed lanes in an intersection, that's bad." "Not in Arizona" Wha?
Arizona also says hey look I know you're trying to get somewhere quickly but if you so much as cross over that white line during a yellow light, I will hunt you down, take you're picture while driving, then serve you with a ticket months later. Umm...I feel violated.
On a happier note, Arizona doesn't have tax which is great when I'm going shopping which I hardly ever do (that's just in case my Dad is reading).
Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that Arizona walks to its own beat at times which is great, I am gladly adjusting to the quirks of this place.
Fun tidbits: You could possibly spend 25 years in prison if you cut down a cactus. It's unlawful to refuse a glass of water.
I love this place!!
No comments:
Post a Comment