December 04, 2010

Birthday Boy!

So it was my nephew Kade's 6th Birthday today and let's just say I went a little crazy with the photos. But can you blame me? Birthday party+ all my cute nieces and nephews+ new camera= well over 100 photos taken. Here's just a few.. (which roughly translates to a holy butt-load)..I just couldn't choose, I had too many favs..



Presents!!


That would be my robot bag. :D



Ok, I can't take the credit for this one...but wow.


Ya, we kind of had a Kennedi/Aunt Linds photo shoot..








She's just so precious.






Kennedi and who's this stranger?..More details on that to come. :D


Opening presents; he kept saying, 'OH! I've always wanted this!' every time he opened something...


Such a sweet boy.


Older kids, love them so much :D


OK, I can't help it, she's just so sweet.


I have the cutest..


..nephews..


...ever!






Oh Kennedi.....


2 comments:

Annie Jarman said...

Linds, I love you! These are fabulous!

Um, and can we get details on that cute boy soon? Pretty please?

Unknown said...

Hi! It's ME! Your lil sis! lets be bloggin friends!!! :)