December 01, 2010



The day has come...I cannot BELIEVE it has already been a month. Where the heck did that time go?? It has been so fun getting to post everyday. Thanks to the few readers who actually enjoyed my input everyday. NaBloPoMo has taught me some things: 1.) Sometimes nothing really interesting happens in my day and that's okay. 2.) I really love my blog; I found myself thinking,'hmmm, what am I going to write about today..' 3.) On the other hand, sometimes I really didn't feel like blogging. 4.) There really are people out there that care what you are up to 5.) I just felt like there should have been 5 reasons.

Here's a summary of the past month, in case you missed it:
-Went to Oregon, Bff's, rain
-Got really sick, cold, flu, knocked me out for almost a week
-Saw Harry Potter 7, ridiculously great
-I love Princess Kate, want to be her
-Thanksgiving, come and gone
-New camera, WAHOO!
-Hello Christmas :D

Wow, lots happened in a month. Well I feel kind of sad. Like I don't want to say goodbye but let's be honest I love this thing so it's not really goodbye. I may not post everyday but I will attend to it as much as possible. It has been a blast kids, thanks for enjoying the ride with me!

3 comments:

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Linds...I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE you and that I miss you sooo much. I was thinking about you the other day and our fun times together at UCDH! You're the BEST!

Jessica said...

Linds- Keep blogging everyday. I love reading them :) Hows the job going?? Miss you!
-Jess

Annie Jarman said...

I miss you already. :(