November 30, 2010

It's the Camera, Not Me.

I had a photo shoot with my Christmas tree.
Lighting really does make the picture, I'm realizing that. I think it's fun to find where the light is and move until it has a cool effect on the object. And what's better than twinkly Christmas tree lights and sparkly ornaments? Nothing, I dare say, nothing.

Again, I say, it's the Canon, not Me.














3 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

I just took pictures of my tree the other day. They make my tree look way prettier!! So...... linds, do you have a bf down there? who were those flowers from in your recent sick post? maybe you could elaborate on that and make a whole post out of it? I'm sad that MoPoBlo or whatever is over because I liked reading all your updates!

Adam & Emily said...

Hey girl! So I want a camera for christmas and your pictures turned out great! What camera did you get?

Annie Jarman said...

All I have to say that the camera is just a tool to get the photo so it's all you. BUT having a good camera does make a difference! Love these!