November 29, 2010

NaBloPoMo NoMo

Wow, I can't believe I'm almost there. Now I started a day late so my official last day of NaBloPoMo is on Wednesday. Sad. I've come to enjoy this posting everyday. And I still check myself everytime I write NaBloPoMo because it's really hard to get it right. Anyways big news...

CHRISTMAS SEASON IS HERE!!!!!!!

Words can't fully describe my excitement for Christmas. I always feel kind of bad because I feel like Thanksgiving is like the awkward middle child of Halloween and Christmas; no one really cares about it and just want it to go away. But oh well, on to Christmas it is!

I'm so excited to get to spend my Christmas once again in Washington with my family. Lots of siblings are making the trip too so it's going to be loud and messy and cramped and awesome!

It's getting colder here in Arizona, like actually in the 20's and 30's at nighttime so it's helping tremendously with my Christmas spirit.

Yay for the holidays! :)

No comments: