July 31, 2010

NailBiter this one..

Usually I'm pretty good with this show. But this time around I have no idea who Ali is gonna pick!! Let's break it down. Chris L. is amazingly handsome, good family guy, older, and he matches Ali better. But Roberto, first of all, HUMMUMA, is ridiculously gorg, all-around sweetie, younger and she has loved him from the beginning. Here's the deal, while I am throwing away all pride and blogging about The Bachelorette, the fact still remains that there's never been two great picks in the finale. I'm fine with her being with either, because whoever she doesn't choose may be the next Bachelor and I am very okay with drooling over both in the coming months. My prediction is she will pick Roberto and then Chris L. will become the new Bachelor. We can only hope.

3 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

linds, your blog is so entertaining. i love reading it, even if it is a post about the bachelorette, bc lets face it, we are all thinking about it. have you heard the rumors that she isn't going to pick either? but i'm with ya, i dont care who she picks bc either of them will make one sexy bachelor!!!

Annie Jarman said...

I totally believe she doesn't pick either! On a promo last night it said that the show has never ended like this before! I think she was always going to choose Frank and now its too late for her to switch to someone else. I'd hate to be Chris and Roberto. Nobody wants to be a runner up like that. :(

Clarissa said...

I hope with all hopeness that she DOES choose someone, and that that someone is CHRIS!! I love him. I will be very disappointed if she doesn't choose someone though. I am counting down the hours...4 1/2 to go!!