So, I love this movie. Probably...top 3 favorite movies ever, beaten out only by Fight Club (odd choice but seriously watch it, amazing) and Inception (if you haven't seen that already, SEE IT). So, yes 500 Days of Summer is brilliant. It's not a love story, it's real life. It's artistic and moving and if you haven't seen it yet, watch it now. Stop reading my blog and go get it and watch it. Now. If you have seen it, I stumbled upon a cute little scrumptious present on YouTube today that I love.
Beyond cute. I've been told I look like Zooey and I'm very okay with that. But really I just want to bottle up her style and drink it everyday.
I kind of a little bit love her. And all things 500 Days of Summer.
I haven't seen 500 days of summer and I don't know who Zooey is but looking at these pictures: You are WAY cuter! WAY. Also, no more worying about getting a man. The best one is already taken. Really... He married Faith Hill years ago! :) Sorry, I meant.... I married him 18 years ago. :) Glad you like AZ, although I think your mom would rather that you loved dreary, rainy summer days, you know, like the kind we're stuck with!! (not bitter)
3 comments:
You are super cute. I love you. I love this post. Thanks for the video! (I'd like to bottle up her style and drink it every day, too.)
500daysofweezy.com
I haven't seen 500 days of summer and I don't know who Zooey is but looking at these pictures: You are WAY cuter! WAY.
Also, no more worying about getting a man. The best one is already taken. Really...
He married Faith Hill years ago! :)
Sorry, I meant.... I married him 18 years ago. :)
Glad you like AZ, although I think your mom would rather that you loved dreary, rainy summer days, you know, like the kind we're stuck with!! (not bitter)
Post a Comment