Mmmmm...yum. I want. I want badly. It will be mine soooon.
Don't even get me started on these. I've been wanting hot pink running shoes for forever and they found me. They will be mine. Soon...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
First of all, you should definitely get those shoes.
2nd of all, I don't think you should get the iPhone. Reason 1, at&t sucks. 2nd reason, if you touch the bottom left corner it loses reception. 3rd, the price per plan is outrageously high. 4th, the back glass will shatter if you drop it. 5th, it looks very bland. 6th, slow network speeds. 7th, you can only use 2gb a month. not much.
So basically, it's not that cool. Yes, I did hear all of this from Nathan, but it is all true.
I mean, I don't wanna burst your bubble, but I'm just looking our for my linds.
1 comment:
First of all, you should definitely get those shoes.
2nd of all, I don't think you should get the iPhone. Reason 1, at&t sucks. 2nd reason, if you touch the bottom left corner it loses reception. 3rd, the price per plan is outrageously high. 4th, the back glass will shatter if you drop it. 5th, it looks very bland. 6th, slow network speeds. 7th, you can only use 2gb a month. not much.
So basically, it's not that cool. Yes, I did hear all of this from Nathan, but it is all true.
I mean, I don't wanna burst your bubble, but I'm just looking our for my linds.
Perhaps this one might tickle your fancy.
http://now.sprint.com/firsts/evo4g/
(please don't hate me now!)
Post a Comment