June 17, 2010

Belated Birthday.

So my friends were really starting to bug me. All 3 of my hygiene besties were ignoring me for 2 days and I was utterly confused! Then I realized that was the only way they were ever going to surprise me. I don't know why but I always know..... But I gotta give it up to these girls. They know how to throw a great surprise. Last year they kidnapped me in the middle of the night for my birthday!
So my good friend Britt was in town and she decided to take me out for a belated birthday lunch last week. SO I thought well we should invite Lauren and Natalie! And then they either told me they had things to do or just ignored me! (sorry Lauren) I thought man, my friends are not cool right now. Lo and behold, Britt and I walk in and there are Natalie and Lauren screaming surprise!! They took me to lunch, then we got manicures, then cupcakes. Honestly a great day. I'm going to really miss spending time with them!


Zupas, we seem to go there a lot..





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute! I miss you guys!