
Well I made it to Arizona! It was a loooong trip but we finally made it on Monday night. This is my house! It's quite quaint. This week has been literally insane with moving and job interviews, so here's just a little list of realizations and observations I've made along the way...
- I have to learn how to do my hair while it's blowing everywhere, because there is no way to keep cool while getting ready.
- I have a burn mark on my palm from trying to turn my steering wheel, A BURN MARK.
- I was sitting in my car talking on the phone and looked down to find that beads of sweat were running off my elbow onto the seat.
- Makeup is pretty much a stupid idea, since I sweat it off in 10 minutes.
- Even though our air conditioning is set at 79, when I walk in, it feels like heaven.
- My wardrobe is ill-suited for this weather.
- I have never drank so much water in my life.
- Therefore, I pee 10 times a day.
- Black scrubs=bad idea
- I have to keep my sunglasses in my purse from now on, if I leave them in the car and then put them on....well let's just say it was a terrible experience.
- My least favorite thing is turning on the car and all that comes out is hot air. They should really do something about that.
- Simple day to day activities like doing my laundry take much more effort and in the end I'm sweating and exhausted.
- If you leave anything in the car, you should be okay with the fact that it will burn your hand when you touch it again.
- Try not to touch anything when you get in the car.
- People run outside? I have a hard time not sweating from the effort it takes me to get out of my car and walk inside the house.
- My eyes are constantly drying out with all the fans I have blowing on my face. I've fixed this problem though. At night when it's the worst, I have both my fans blowing on my body with my blanket over just my head. It works.
- My roommates are all very cool!
- I got to do a working interview and made more money in 8 hours then I did working two weeks in Utah. :)
- My room is huge! Well, according to BYU standards, it's huge. I don't remember the last time I got to actually stretch out on my floor and not touch anything.
- I just got a working interview as I wrote this post.
- Palm trees!!! Enough said.
- Plenty of tanning weather.
- Family is only a 15 minute drive away.
2 comments:
it sounds HOT!! But at least it's not humid AND hott because that's not a good mixture. Congrats on all the working interviews. that's awesome!!!
Good luck with your interviews. I think HOT sounds really nice right now. Just today I thought, "it would be fun to take the kids to the lake tomorrow" Then I remembered, summer forgot about Western Washington!!!
Post a Comment