June 07, 2010

Love.


I was reading my friend's blog and became inspired by a post where she wrote all the things she loved at that moment in life...here goes:

  • I love that my sunburn has faded into a tan instead of peeling.
  • I love that making my bed means I'm going to do things today.
  • I love the sunshine.
  • I love how excited I am to watch The Bachelorette.
  • I love that my sacrament bread was so tasty yesterday that I bought expensive bread today.
  • I love having nothing to do except read.
  • I love it when my mom texts me what the weather is like in Washington twice a week.
  • I love milk. A lot.
  • I love my planner. That's weird.
  • I love AZ.
  • I love that I'm going to be able to support myself soon.
  • I love my roommates.
  • I love that I secretly really love Micheal Buble.
  • I love my new favorite show The OCD Project on VH1. Watch it.
  • I love that I may have OCD tendencies, especially when it comes to my closet and bookcase.
  • I love going to the temple. I'm definitely going to miss how the Provo Temple's baptistery runs like a well-oiled machine.
  • I love listening to country in the summer.
  • I love my hygiene friends.
  • I love watching movie trailers on my computer.
  • I love conversations about what my favorite book is.
  • I love our little flower garden on our patio.
  • I love working out.
  • I lik.....okay fine love running.
  • I love spending time by myself.
  • I love my Dad and Mom.
  • I love how much I don't love fruit.
  • I love my Seattle Mariners blanket.
  • I love baseball.
  • I do love the Seattle Mariners but I do not love their record.
  • I love air conditioning.
  • I love meeting new people.
Okay that's all I can think of for now. That's kind of challenging. I encourage you to try it!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

By chance is that mariners blanket the one I made you?

Lindsey said...

indeed the very one! :) it's my favorite blanket.