May 29, 2010

Quick Trip

Took a quick trip to AZ with my parents this week. I had 3 goals for this trip and accomplished for the most part, all of them. I took a AZ state law test and passed. Goal 1. I looked for places to live and found one. Goal 2. As for Goal 3, find a job......not so great. But I still got to hand out all my resumes I brought which was good. It was short but very fun hanging with my parents all week. AZ was HOT but I loved it. I want to be there right now. Right now! I loved spending my birthday there as well as in Vegas. The house I chose is quite adorable and only 15 min away from my brother Bart and his adorable family. Oh, how I'm gonna love playing with those nieces and nephews! I'm gonna miss Provo so much but can't wait to start this new journey in a couple of weeks. Look out AZ, I'm coming atcha!

A couple of things I've learned about AZ so far:
  • Two story houses are a bad idea.
  • People don't drink the running water or something?
  • You're supposed to keep bottled water in your car at all times.
  • Ceiling fans are a MUST.


I didn't take this picture but if I had a camera I'm sure I would have wanted to capture that.


So I took a lot of pictures of myself with my Mac....the roadtrip got boring sometimes.
Sunrays!


More sunshine. I may sweat to death there but at least I'll be tan..


Yup.


I want this picture to scream I'm excited but for some reason I also sense creepy.


On the way back..I've noticed pictures look cooler if you have your Ipod headphones in..

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Dude, that's awesome! And exciting!