May 18, 2010

Life Nowadays..


Since my recent graduation, I've had a lot of time on my hands. The other day I decided to memorize the nutritional facts on my Wheat Thins box just to make sure I could still learn and regurgitate data. Good news, I memorized the whole thing. Knowing that my Wheat Thins had .5 grams of polyunsaturated fat wasn't what really got me thinking I need a job soon. It may be these conversations. I'm not quite sure how these things get brought up...

Me: Do you ever think you have a mutant power but you just don't know what it is yet?
Roommate Joni: Um all the time.
Me: Ya like your really good at something and really it's a genetic mutation.
Joni: Yes I hope I figure it out.
Me: Me too...I wanna say mine's spelling. I'm unnaturally really good at spelling....
Joni:....ya I wonder what mine would be....
Me: You're really good at not matching.


In the car.
Joni: Do you ever wonder how radio stations make money?
Me:..huh. How do they make money?
Joni: Right!? We don't pay anyone to listen to the radio..
Me:....ya....you're right. I don't get it!....unless it's the ads..they make them money...
Joni:...no...I don't think so.

Me: Ya so I was just talking to my friend that works at my hygiene school and she was like "Lindsey you never really were stressed about school. I remember asking don't you have a boards patient two weeks before boards and you were like no i don't have a boards patient but its okay ill get one....no worries. ill get a boards patient."
Joni: Ya see you weren't stressed.
Me: Ya it kind of sounds funny if you change out the word boards patient to husband.

No comments: