May 02, 2010

Graduated!

Can you believe it? That's a picture of me, holding my diploma. I actually did it. Well if you have facebook, you've already seen all these pics but I just wanted to give a big thank you to Grandma Johnson, Dad, Mom, Traci, Travis, Annie, Jared, Nicolette, Neil, and Susanne and not to mention my good friends TJ and his wife Krista, for making it out to my graduation! I had a blast being with everyone. It's not too often I get to spend time with such a huge chunk of my family and I loved it. Graduation was bittersweet but I loved how rambunctious my brothers can get. I was definitely proud of my family row. :) Thank you to everyone who made it out and sent me congrats along the way. And a special thank you to Annie for capturing such an important day in my life, thanks Annie. :) Now all I gotta do it wait for my license. What am I doing while I wait?.......absolutely nothing. And it's awesome.



Seriously? Um. precious.


I love my sis!


Greatest parents ever.

Love these girls! Want them all to be in the family forever :)
Only need 3 more brothers to have a full picture :)
I've got the best brothers.

And sister! :)

1 comment:

The Shelton's said...

We have the same nose and cheeks. I just noticed that! Aww, we are so cute! Love you!