April 19, 2010

End of School Festivities..

The past couple weeks have been so full of graduation activities and such it's been hard to keep track of them all! My last day of clinic was very bittersweet. Having to say goodbye to all my clinical instructors was hard but not having to be told what to do all the time will be.....so nice.:) I am VERY happy that I do not have to abide by our STRICT dress codes anymore, including these disgusting long white socks. Goodbye to that!

We had Senior Dental Hygiene Night, where we had dinner and then got to ask a bunch of dentists questions about work. It was fun! And we even got to sneak a picture in with our President Molen!




One of the last times I got to spend time with my cute girls!! They are amazing, I will for sure miss them the mostest!

Our last and final event with everyone in my class was a bonfire!! We burned anything and everything related to school. Scrubs, board review books, notes, handouts. It felt amazing to just watch that stuff burn!! I got up and made a speech to start it off and told everyone they must dedicate their burning to what they wont miss about school. It was so fun :)


Sadly this is only about half the class!!


Me doing the first burning of the scrubs. I definitely was not sad to see those scrubs burn.



No comments: