That was the graduation song by the way if you were wondering. Well! The time has come!!!!! If you don't already know this tid-bit of news, don't be alarmed by the following reaction........I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYA!! Yep, I passed the big one. I raced home and couldn't help myself and ripped the envelope open. I know you can't tell much from the picture but it's good! It feels amazing to know I passed. Like this huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. And now I get to graduate school next Monday! I can't believe it's already time to graduate! I may have gone a little crazy taking pictures in my hat but I'm very excited. I just wanna thank everyone who helped me get to this spot. It has been a looooong road but here I am! I'm loving my graduation hat. All my roommates are graduating as well and so sometimes we'll just walk around in our hats. We deserve to! Next weekend is gonna be so great having Mom and Pop in town. I can't wait for all the festivities to begin!! :)
It is definitely time to CELEBRATE.
I want this picture to scream...I DID IT!
These are my loupes! Dad, I just didn't know if you ever got to see them.
2 comments:
LOL! You are so cute. Love your loupes! Wish we'd had them and your hat for your pics! Ha ha!
okay this is the CUTEST! lindsey you are so cute!
Post a Comment