April 09, 2010

A Dedicaton


*sigh*..........i'm not ready yet. i've been waiting and waiting for this day to come for forever!! but now when it comes down to it all...i don't wanna say goodbye to all my best friends :(..call me cheesy, call me sappy but these girls have been my rock for the past 2 years. I saw these people every day all day for 2 years and now that it's about to end, oh goodness, my little heart. I saw these girls more than I saw my own roommates, my own family!! they have seen me at my worst and still loved me. dental hygiene school was the best decision ive ever made for myself but these girls made it bearable on the days when I wanted to quit. school has provided me with every emotion i can think of; frustration, happiness, confidence, sadness, discouragement, you NAME it. i remember i had a difficult semester and at the end i went up to my friends and said, gosh i was really a jerk huh? and they said yes lindsey you were but it's okay we love you. seriously!? some of the most amazing people ive ever had the privilege to know :) so i'd like to dedicate this post to all those amazing girls who made me laugh till i couldn't breathe, who literally wiped my tears off my face during the difficult days, who gave me high fives when i finally got something, who texted me during class so i wouldn't fall asleep, who made me feel special when i felt like a loser and who i will never forget in a million years. love you girls!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Linds!!!!! I don't ever wanna say goodbye!!!! I'm going to miss all of our inside jokes. Driving by you today and doing the fake wave/wipe off the window made me laugh SO hard tonight. I don't know why, it just did. Seriously, I'm gonna miss this SO much!!!!

Annie Jarman said...

This makes me happy and sad for you. Such good friends you have. :)