Let's see how do I put this..I AM DONE STUDYING. whew. that mountain of books? gone. me sitting alone every night memorizing and re-memorizing? see ya!!! oh it's a wonderful feeling. but we can't celebrate just yet everyone. I still have to get my results. 2 weeks. UGH. but it's okay because as of right now I no longer have to sit and stare at my review books. OH BLESSED DAY!
The test was terrible and way too long for people like me to sit in once place. I got through the first 200 questions and took my little lunch break and slowly got through my second 150. I'll admit I don't feel fantastic about it, all I'm praying for is a 75% which is all I need to pass. For now, I am blissfully happy that I get to come home from school and relax. Life is good. :) For now...
1 comment:
You crack me up and you're making me jealous.
Post a Comment