Here's just a little picture of my roommates. I've lived with Joni and Amber for over a year now and they are my best friends for the rest of my life. They are cousins and so amazing. I love them! And our 4th roomie this year is a good friend of all of ours, Rachelle. Her and Joni are professional ballet dancers together and dance in a company right here in Orem. And Amber is going to graduate with me in April in medical laboratory science from the University of Utah. So we like to joke that they are the ballerinas and we are the scientists =) They are all great girls with strong testimonies and big hearts. A couple of weekends ago, me and Amber went to a wedding reception down in St. George and when we got back, Joni told us she had a surprise for us in our bedrooms. What was it?? Joni had put Twilight posters ALL over our walls. Everywhere. We loved it. Best surprise ever. Best roommates ever. =)




1 comment:
Roommates are great!! I loved, loved, loved my roommates from Ricks too. We always had so much fun together.
Post a Comment