So it pays to know people, that's the jist of this whole story. Tuesday night, I'm cooking some dinner while my roommate Joni is studying at the kitchen counter. We're just minding our own business, chatting about our days when my other roommate Rachelle calls Joni. Rachelle tells Joni that her brother bought tickets to a KEITH URBAN CONCERT and has to work and was wondering if she wanted 4 tickets to KEITH URBAN the next night. Ummm....can you maybe imagine our reactions? Jumping up and down, screaming, dancing, crazy happy. So we said yes. AND that's not even the best part. The tickets were for a suite box. A SUITE BOX. Like I said, it pays to know people. Wednesday night we got ready and headed up to Salt Lake. It was such a fun night! We got there and they gave us these bracelets to wear because we were in the suite. It was the closest to royalty I have ever felt. Once we got inside the suite we had dinner and dessert and drinks and oh my gosh fun. Keith Urban was amazing and he sang my favorite song, "Stupid Boy." Look it up because it's wonderful. At one point he dedicated a song to his wife and we were positive Nicole Kidman was going to walk out...but she didn't. It was still amazing and I've decided that country music concerts are by far the best. On our way to see Keith!
The cool bracelets we got to wear!
All of us!
Suite box tickets!
The Opening Act: Little Big Town
Our dinner

Fun drinks!

They had Apple Cobbler! Mmmm...the only time I eat apples.
Ok, we were getting excited..Keith was coming on!
KEITH! His band was amazing.

He came to this little stage near the back, so close to us!

I'm pretty sure he pointed at me and mouthed I love you.
5 comments:
One word:
JEALOUS.
What an awesome night!
What a great time!
It was funny to read your post because I just read another friend's blog and she just went to a Keith Urban concert too. I think she went in Portland. small world!
Fun, fun, fun!! That totally reminds me of that Mariners game we went to when dad got those box seats and there was food and all kinds of stuff. Do you remember? I think there was a fight that night and both teams got into on the field. Free concerts are the best, but I'm not a huge Keith Urban fan. Now, give me some Dixie Chicks and I'm there. Love them.
HOW FUN!!!
Oh.. My.. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you had this experience in your life. Ah I will forever be envious of you getting to practically meet Keith Urban. And look at those fun drinks!!! Wow! Congrats!
Post a Comment