September 12, 2009
BYU Booth
Last Friday, UCDH had a booth at BYU sponsored by the Pre-Dental Club. It was so much fun! Although the majority of the people interested were single guys, seeing as there was a group of cute girls at a booth, it still was a success for our school. UCDH is still new, it's only a couple years old and so it's important for us to get our name out there so it starts getting the recognition of being probably one of the best dental hygiene schools in the nation =) I'm definitely proud of our little school! We had lots of things going on like a plinko game to win prizes and quizzes you could take and sign-ups for $5 teeth cleanings. I'm proud to say I got a lot of people to sign up! Unfortunately some of them insisted a date after I clean their teeth and I told them it depends on what I find when I clean their teeth =) I realize I'm not in any of these pictures but this was our booth!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment