September 12, 2009

Class Picture!


Well it's almost here....I graduate dental hygiene school in SEVEN months! We took our graduating class picture the first day of school because April in Utah most likely will have some sort of snow on the ground. These are all the people I spend all my time with for hours and hours everyday. It's weird to think I didn't know anyone in the beginning. These are some of the most amazing people I've gotten the opportunity to share these experiences with. It will definitely be a sad day when I have to say good-bye! This day was definitely an interesting one. We were supposed to wear a bright colored shirt for the picture and I had a very nice one picked out. I was running a little late to the park where we took the picture and therefore running around like crazy in my apartment trying to get everything together. Well I was on my way OUT the door and I was thirsty so I took a quick drink of my juice in the fridge and spilled it ALL down my front. Am I 5? Crazy morning, but picture turned out great. I'm wearing a red shirt. See if you can find me!

1 comment:

The Shelton's said...

Second row from the bottom, sixth person in.

Do I win a prize or something?