Well it was time to move to a new place. In Provo, moving to a new place also means meeting a whole new social network so that may be a reason why me and my best friends do it every year. As much as I HATE moving, I love it when it's all done. I was talking to Mom the other day and she takes FOREVER to put stuff away once it's all unpacked and I've decided I've gotten that from her. My roommates told me I only had 3 days to put my stuff away this time=) And I did it! The pictures are not fantastic because I took them on my phone (Annie don't judge me:)) but here's what it looks like!! It's the nicest place I've lived in Provo. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, washer/dryer, and the fridge has a thing where you can get ice and water out of!!! Best part=) My ward is FANTASTIC. We meet in the Orem Institute Building and today we got to meet a bunch of fun people so I'm excited. Another plus; the last place we lived it was just one building with all girls and so this place is a complex with guys. Well the first day this nice young guy offered to help me move all my stuff in and I had forgotten what it was like to live next to boys! I'm thinking great year ahead...
This is my bedroom! I'm all about orange right now..
This is my bathroom! Me and my best friend chose a red theme=)
Our little breakfast nook. I love it.

FIREPLACE! Adorable..

View when you walk in..it's breathtaking really..
4 comments:
Your place is SO cute!! And living by boys is way better than living by just girls!
And I'm grateful for pictures, no matter what they were taken with! :)
Sounds like you have some gyspy Jarman in ya. Have fun in your new apartment!!
So cute!! You must have gotten some of your decorating genes from me!! I've already had mom redo some of her stuff because she had it hanging all wrong!! I love to decorate!! You must be a gypsy Jarman.
I can't believe that is a college apartment! None of your stuff looks like you got it for free off the side of the road!! It's a beautiful place.
Post a Comment