August 18, 2009

Summertime!=)

I wish it could always be summer. Sadly, I believe this is my last "summer break" so I decided to fill it with things I just really want to do! The day I got out of school I went to Barnes and Noble and bought books and magazines and I can't believe how nice it is to just read something NOT related to school. I get to take naps and spend much needed time with family and actually see the sun! I'm loving my break and can't believe I have to go back to school in 2 weeks!! I would just like to have a moment of silence in remembrance of how wonderful summer is...............thank you.

Funny thing is, I spend 8+ hours a day all week with these girls...and I still want to hang out with them all the time!


Much needed sun time. Some days we would be in school before the sun came up until the sun went down again. I'd say that deserves some pool time.

1 comment:

Annie Jarman said...

You guys are so cute!

Live it up!