August 05, 2009

Hello!

Hi family and friends! I would like to formally introduce you to my new blog! It's been fun creating something new for you all to see and I think I have to give much thanks to my sister-in-law Annie for making it look so nice. =) I'm a little nervous for the blog world, is it as scary as it seems? Hopefully you enjoy and I am so grateful that we can all keep up-to-date on everyone's lives on this even though we are all spread out around the country! I love you all! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Bart Jarman said...

Looks great. Love you.
Bart

Laurie said...

We will enjoy keeping up with you. We miss you and love you much!!!
Kirk, Laurie, Parker, Kaleb & Dekker

Annie Jarman said...

Finally! I've been waiting forever it seems! Your blog looks fabulous! And no, it's not as scary as it sounds. Especially since you're private. :) I'm excited!

Kate said...

Hey... good to see your new blog and thanks for inviting me! Go out on a date with Danny... he get's back to Utah Aug 25th :)

Rene said...

Hi Lindsey! Thanks for the invite!
Your blog is beautiful!

Clarissa said...

It looks beautiful Lindsay! Thank you for the invite. Can't wait to see what kind of "whimsical" stuff you put on here!!