So turns out I'm not very good at keeping up on photography challenges but the part of me that can't leave things unfinished had to at least wrap things up.
It's two weeks into October but hey, I did it.
The last 3 were taken by Hunter, I know that breaks the rules but he deserved to be recognized too :)
Photography Challenge #22
Sunflare:
Photography Challenge #23
Animal:
(I didn't have a chance to photograph a real one; our fish died the day I tried)
Photography Challenge #24
Something pink:
(Seriously we have the best sunsets....)
Photography Challenge #25
Close-up:
Photography Challenge #26
From a Distance:
Photography Challenge #27
Black and White:
Photography Challenge #28
Bokeh:
(this is the one I skipped because I didn't understand it. Bokeh is something like blurred. anyways, Hunter nailed it)
Photography Challenge #29
Flowers:
Photography Challenge #30
Self-Portrait:
Whew! We are done! :)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you did this! I've loved it and now I'm a wee bit sad that it's over. :(
PS: Bokeh is the part of the image that is out of focus. Like say you're taking a picture of a flower, the flower is in focus and everything behind it is not. Or have you ever seen those photos of Christmas lights that look like circles of out of focus light? That's bokeh. Just for future reference. :)
Actually, in your sunflare pic, you got a little bit of bokeh!
Post a Comment