Day 38
Such a busy day, working out definitely had to fit in to my day instead of working my day around my workout. I’ve decided that 5pm workouts are my least favorite. It’s like a literal circus at 5! Seriously. And I don’t mean circus like it’s crazy busy, I mean circus like all the weirdos come out! I saw mammoth women, the hugest man I’ve ever seen, crazy-eyed old men….ew. I try to keep my head down during my 5pm workouts otherwise I just find myself staring at all the interesting crazy people.
Only had 4 of my meals today. I was just too busy! I need to find some snacks to bring along with me in my purse. Fruit and veggies obviously don’t keep so I’m thinking jerky or protein bars.
Day 37
Attention folks! Big news here. I ran 4 miles today!!!! 4 miles!! 4. Not 1. Not 2. No, not even 3. I ran 4! Guess who has never run 4 miles and is really excited that she did? THIS GIRL!
It was tough. I ran exhausted today. Some days I run with this titan-like energy that comes from who knows where and then other days I run like it’s my first time and I’m this puny little pony. Today was a pony day. But I told myself that I would not leave that gym until I ran 4 miles so 4 miles I did run. Did I happen to mention I ran 4 miles?
After the first 1.5 miles I was so tired, I just wanted to be done. I stopped and went a lot and really struggled through the next mile but then once I hit 3 miles, I was like oh puuhhleeeze I can do 1 more. Totally! And something inside of me was just like well, you’re already sweaty, you’re already tired, you’re already here, so why not stay just a little while longer? It took me almost 50 minutes to run 4 miles and by the time I got off the machine, my knees and calves were aching. But for me, it’s a huge milestone. I’m sure some people can run 4 miles in like 30 minutes but that’s them. And this is me!
No comments:
Post a Comment