September 21, 2011

Fall!


The time has come. It's here. My favorite time of year.......fall........:):):)
Oh, how I love fall, I can literally say fall and physically smell fall. The dried leaves, the crisp air, the hot apple cider, the smoky fires, the spicy pumpkin cookies......you smell it too right??
Oh my gosh I love fall. It's just hands down my favorite time of year and Arizona has the best falls ever!! It starts to get really cool at night meaning you can walk outside and actually feel a cool breeze on your face. Mmm..The picture above is in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Everyone in their lifetime needs to go up to the Northwest in the fall, specifically Lake Oswego. It's where my best friend Joni lives and I went to visit her last fall. It's probably one of the most gorgeous places to go in the fall. Just beautiful!

Why I love fall:
  • PUMPKIN. I remember blogging about this last fall but seriously, I LOVE PUMPKIN EVERYTHING. Pumpkin scents, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cake, pumpkin pumpkin, pumpkin. Oh wow....



  • I get to actually start wearing boots and cute scarves! Oh how I love a nice pair of cute boots.
  • Halloween!! I really love Halloween. I love looking at all the new decorations that are out and cute costumes.
  • Can't believe I'm saying this but football. As much as I hate to admit it, I like football because it brings in the fall season. Every Saturday. And Sunday. And Monday. And Thursday for that matter...
  • Again, Halloween. I love spooky, cheesy Halloween with the cobwebs and cauldrons, and witches....awesome
  • Two words: Monster Mash.
  • I love shopping malls because everyone is getting ready for the busy holiday season.
  • Carmel apples and warm cider and might I add, pumpkin cookies.
  • Fall TV shows!! All the best shows are back!! How I Met Your Mother, The Biggest Loser, Modern Family, The Office, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, New Girl (that's a new one).
  • MLB Postseason. Baseball just gets a little bit more exciting. :)
  • Did I mention pumpkin?

So yes, I just love fall. I love the sights, sounds, smells and happy feelings fall gives me.
So......

1 comment:

The Shelton's said...

My sister!! I love u so much and I love reading your blog even if I don't always leave a comment!! U r the best!