September 29, 2011

Day 32

Running day! Man, my meals were so off today it was ridiculous. When I’m at work, I sometimes have barely enough time to use the restroom, let alone eat a small meal! I tried really hard though and usually when I’m at work now, I try to eat fast snacks like protein shakes or a cheese stick. No use cutting up an apple, I never get by to eating it till it’s been sitting out for two hours. Ugh. I will make this work around work, I have to because side note: I got a full-time job today! Yay!! I work for 2 different offices Mon-Thurs and 2 Fridays/Saturdays a month. Oh happy day!

The run was great. Well as close to great as it could have gotten after a long work day. I ran 3 miles in 33 minutes!! I was dying though, and this is the first time that afterwards I actually dry heaved when I got in my car. Somehow..worth it though. There was this girl that started running right before me and I was bound and determined to beat her time. I did, in case you were wondering. I kinda feel like she knew I was racing her because I kept looking over at her treadmill. She eventually got off and got on a bike two seats down. I showed her.

Day 31

Went to the gym at 5:00 pm today. Ugh. Ew. Seriously, ew. So many people! Had a good workout today. Even though it was busy, all the machines I wanted to use were open and the dreaded ‘man workout station’ aka the weights room wasn’t too full of staring gentleman. So it was nice. I’ve come to really like working out my leggies. Love it.

No comments: