I have exciting news for my all of probably 5 readers out there but I guess this announcement is mostly for me. I am embarking on a new experiment, a goal, a Challenge.
It's called the Body For Life Challenge. If you wanna hear more about it visit their website.
It's 12 weeks long and my goal is to get looking tone and buff!!! I'm starting this Monday, August 29th and I'm so excited. It's a great program to get in shape and learn to eat right (which I think we can all agree Lindsey is terrible at) SO I just wanted to let you in on the news because I'll be using my blog a lot during my 12 week run of it. I'll try to journal about it as much as I can.
Now I may do some before and afters once I'm all done but we'll see, maybe just a bicep or something.
Ya!!
2 comments:
Sorry to be filling your blog with so many comments, but I also wanted to let you know how important it is to blog and journal about your experience!
At the end of every week (mostly) I would try to record my experiences when I was training for my marathon. If you look at my first week, I was SO PROUD to run 4 miles and couldn't even believe I did it! It's fun to look back and see your progress.
And you can be totally honest too-- some days it just sucks but you go do it anyway. And some days you eat a chocolate. Or ten of them. And you feel bad and guilty but you go work out anyway and you feel better and happy and recommitted. So just don't give up or feel bad on those days!
Good luck!!! You are awesome!
Post a Comment