March 18, 2011

Talk to me..

I'm going to be so much better at posting I promise. Really guys, I promise. I was thinking about this today though and I want to know who out there is reading my blog :) So leave me a comment if you read, would ya? Come on, just a quick hello.......pweeeze? Even if you happen across my blog once in a blue moon, let me know! :) Whoever gives me the best hello will get a special treat that I haven't thought of yet. Anyway, Happy St. Patty's Day!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I READ IT! I love your blog. You crack me up! I love the little lists you write...they are so cute and funny. :-)

Snarrs said...

i stalk you night and day just waiting for you to finally post a picture of this boy toy you always talk about!

Adam & Emily said...

I read your blog too!! You always say the funniest things! And I love your new hair!

The Shelton's said...

I read it! And I think I should win by default cuz I is the sister!!

Rachel said...

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

OurHappyFamily said...

I do... I do!!! Oh and so does Eden and Ava! They just love seeing pics of you!

Favorite lines after viewing your blog:

Eden says, "me and Lindsey love each other!"

Ava says, Lindsey my bestie AND Honey's bestie (haha)!"

We love it... and YOU of course!!! xoxo

Jessica said...

I'm proud to say that I regulary stalk your blog- and love it :)

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

you are on my google reader for sureee! your blog is so entertaining...it always looks so warm and perfect in arizona!!

Annie Jarman said...

This is me commenting, but you know I read your blog. I'm like one of 3 consistent commenters here.

Love you. Love your blog. Always makes me happy when I see you've posted. :) Miss you.

Clarissa said...

I read it too...