So first off, thanks for the love my friends! I will have to say that you are all winners and I just love each and every one of you! Creepers that didn't wanna say a message but still look at my blog: I love you as well.
So last night boyfr.......alright. Hunter. We will now be referring to the boyfriend as Hunter :) Last night Hunter told me he had a surprise for me and that I should bring my camera. It's hard to sufficiently explain where we went so this might help. Amococo.
We decided to pretend we were in an alien spaceship.
Of course the aliens wouldn't need our shoes.
Going inside the alien spaceship!
Colorfully amazing.
Hunter's so shy to meet you all......
Wanna meet him?....
Wow.
I mean do you really wanna meet him?....
............okay okay fine..........
..................................
ladies and gentleman.......
my boyfriend........Hunter...:)
4 comments:
Nice to finally see you THUNDER!!
Dude, I definitely read your blog. And this alien place is pretty cool looking. But what do you do there? Just walk around?
FINALLY I get to meet the man...I was just tired of hearing about him through our clique and not from you! I miss you soooooo much!!! PS, I like you and Hunter
I'm so glad to finally see pictures linds! You guys look so happy :)
xoxo
Jess
Post a Comment