March 06, 2011

The Shop


My Dad's Shop. It's really quite a work of art. My dad has a shop where we think he works on cars but from the looks of it he not only works on cars but makes bullets, shoots guns, tinkers around with tools; pretty much his little play place. Throughout my whole life, my dad has spent a good portion of 6 hours on Saturdays just working on people's cars and trucks. I used to sweep his shop for a couple quarters and I loved it. So many fun memories of my dad's shop. It's where I learned to roller skate and how to clean grease off things. :) This is where my dad goes to think, I'm sure to pray, and also to get out his frustrations on cars. I used to love making the LONG (probably about a football field away) trek to tell dad dinner was ready. Or just going to the end of the porch and screaming to tell him dinner was ready. Either one, fond memories. I just had to capture this place in its beauty when I went home for Christmas.







Oh Grandpa :)


No comments: