February 25, 2011

What's Going on??

Hey folks! I know what you're thinking, "Lindsey, where the heck have you been?" And I'm sorry for that. I have no excuse. Please accept my apologies. Anyways big news, The Bachelor finale is in two weeks and c'mon didn't we pretty much all know Emily was going to make it in? This season has been kind of pointless (well, even MORE pointless than usual) because Emily is so easily the winner. It's like watching a World Series Game 7 and realizing the winning team is about to beat the losing team by 5 in the 9th. No fun, no suspense. Maybe I should start using my time more wisely and not always watch the Bachelor when it's on?.......
Anyways I think it's time for another bullet-point format of how life is going, thank you!
  • Steph is doing GREAT. I just recently purchased some Armor All Wash 'N Wax and although I haven't technically used it yet, it still makes me happy to take care of my own car.
  • Back on Steph again, I'm concerned about how meticulous I am with how clean she is. For example, I almost took a Q-Tip to the taillights. I'm concerned.
  • My roommate is getting married in 3 months which is great for her but sucks for me because now I have to move out. Change is good right?
  • My parents came to visit!! It was such a fun week of family get-togethers, dinner, and Mariners baseball. Course per usual the Mariners lost both the games my parents went to so they're looking just about the same as last year.
  • My parents also took my old Honda away. If you were wondering, yes I hugged it good-bye and yes I got teary-eyed. At least it's going to a good home where it can run free and be with lots of other old cars. I'll visit it.
  • Boyfriend is great. :) Would you guys like a post about him soon? Ok ok fine, stop begging.
  • I was playing Solitaire and the boyfriend asked why I didn't just put the red 6 on the red 7 and I soon realized he has never played Solitaire before. Sad you say? Adorable I say.
  • I miss all my friends. I'm so happy I got to see them all in the past 6 months but now I'm needing to see them all again.
  • The IPAD 2 is coming out March 11th and well there's no other way to sufficiently put this other than 'Lindsey likey'.
  • I did my own taxes this year!! Hold for applause, thank you! I have to give some credit or pretty much all credit to my co-worker who held my hand through each TurboTax step but still I did it and I've already received some refund back. Thank you USA! Is it USA I thank? I'm still not sure on that. Truthfully, I didn't understand a single thing about it.
  • I can't believe all the bills that keep racking up once you graduate and live on your own. How did my parents have 8 kids? I'll be lucky to afford one. Sheesh.
  • My ward is reading the New Testament together before April's session of General Conference. We started in January and we got this cute little reading schedule, about 3 chapters a day. I am loving it and learning so much. By the way, my ward rocks.
  • Arizona is pure perfection right now! High of 82 today and 85 all next weekend. And the laying out begins....
That's all for now. Life is great!

No comments: