Once upon a time, there was a girl named Lindsey and she just so happened to meet this stud of a guy named Hunter! They celebrated 120 days together one fine Monday, March 28th. (Also known as 4 months) Lindsey came home from a long work day cleaning teeth and saving lives. Hunter had explained to Lindsey he wouldn't be getting off till after she did. As Lindsey was busily cleaning her room after work, she heard some rustling outside and oh what to her surprise!!? 120 hearts from her dear Hunter stuck in the grass, each with a reason why he loved her. Will they live happily ever after? We shall see..... :)
4 comments:
Ummm....that is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen!! My thoughts are that they will live happily ever after!!
That is really, really, REALLY cute. Sheesh. I might be a tad jealous of your boy's romantic streak.
That is probably the cutesy thing I have ever seen! You totally deserve it Lindsey Jarman. Ps, I have 120 reasons why I love you too!
ohhh the sweetest guy ever! marry him tomorrow! how cute that he even cut them all out and its so adorable. xo
Post a Comment