I haven't updated my status in a while..here are some recents I'd like to share:
- I love SNL but I stand by my opinion of when I watched him on All That; Keenan Thompson is not funny.
- The Other Guys was hysterical, I don't care what nun' yawl say.
- Reading the Hunger Games over, can't help but think I'd make a great Katniss. Sorry.
- Wish people wouldn't call me sweetie and hun at the supermarket.
- I regularly clean my IPhone with a Q-tip, weird?
- I miss my days at Centralia Community College.
- I know I'm officially obsessed with The Bachelor when I get grumpy that I don't get to finish the whole episode.
- And the girl on The Bachelor that is a Dentist? Kill.Me.Now.
- Recently understanding how great a Scentsy is, maybe a little late on that.
- Can't believe I used to work out without an IPod.
- Favorite treat right now: Saltines and Sprite. I am my mother's daughter.
- Best Pandora station by far is the Goo Goo Dolls station.
- Can't get State Farm's jingle, 'Like a Good Neighbor', out of my head. C'mon seriously?
- Day old Sprite is bomb; it's what Pellegrino should taste like.
- I have 4 books on my bookshelf that I have yet to pick up, does anyone else go to used book stores and get a million books you'll never read?
- In love with my new Nike running pants.
- Went to Scottsdale Mall and only spent $5, I deserve a medal.
- If you've never had a Sprinkles cupcake then give me your address and I'll personally send you one. It will change your life forever.
3 comments:
Ahem. I take issue with one of those:
"The Other Guys"?! Hysterical??!! REALLY????!!!?!?! We were so mad we wasted a date night on that movie. (Travis said you lost some points...)
Otherwise, you would make a great Katniss; I hope that one of those unread books is "Jane Eyre" (a movie is coming out in March!!); I've never had a Sprinkles cupcake, so I'll expect mine any day now; If I had an iPhone, I'd be cleaning it out with a Q-Tip as well; and thank you very much for getting that jingle in my head.
PS: I miss your presence on the FB. :(
Haha Lindsey...Cheree and I started watching the Bachelor and couldn't agree more about Miss Dentist. What about Vampire girl though....
I don't watch TV so I don't really get the Bachelor, SNL ect.(sorry) But I'll listen to you anytime. I can help you with the scentsy, they are wonderful and here is my website to browse them jarman.scentsy.us. Let me know if you want one, cause I can get you a great deal. Never had a sprinkles cupcake sounds yummy. Love to see if it is a contenter with mine (hee hee). My curiosity is peeked!!
Is it ok to comment on your status update?? I'm not sure of blogging etiquette.
Post a Comment