November 04, 2010

Sodo Mojo.

I'm super excited the World Series is over. Now I know that sounds redunkulous but the reason why is because now I get to focus all my hopes and dreams for the Mariners into a new year.

Best thing about Arizona? My Mariners have their Spring Training right here!! I can't wait. Tickets go on sale January 8th and yes I did put that in my planner. You better believe the whole month of March I will be attending as many of their games as I can.

Until then, I found a Seattle Mariners blog that keeps me up to date and found the Arizona Fall League. Basically it's minor league baseball and it's well under way! My love for baseball is unnatural I know, but wait till you go to a baseball game in Seattle and you'll understand thank you.

1 comment:

Annie Jarman said...

That is, as you say, redunkulous. Did I spell that right? :)