I fear I've been blogging too much lately. But since I only check Facebook 1-2 times a week now, my outlet to voice my opinions and thoughts has drastically moved over to my blog. If you will, here are a few status updates I haven't been able to post because once I'm able to post them, they don't really apply anymore...
- why must the rain in Arizona never give you a heads up before it starts to downpour?
- I really hate Amanda Bynes.
- loving my new kicks.
- pumpkin spice candle: best $10 ever spent.
- my new night guard makes me feel like a kid again. :)
- is it bad that the only reason I want a North Face jacket is because I could never afford one in high school when they were cool to wear?
- I miss the crispness of cool Washington air. None of this dry mumbo-jumbo.
- been away from home too long. Got scared to drive in rain today.
- wish Sara Barellis was one of my friends; best friends...
- cobblestone right outside of WalMart? who thought of this?
- feel like people who don't use the handlebars on elliptical machines are purely show-offs.
- trying to find a way to justify the amount of pizza I've consumed today.
- 87 degrees today? you better believe i'm laying in it.
1 comment:
Some day Travis and I are going to buy an elliptical and I"m going to get so good that I won't have to use my hands.
PS: I love that you're blogging more!
Post a Comment