October 02, 2010

Bfff.

I dedicate this post to my two best friends. Here's the thing, the term best friend is such a not-even-describes-at-all-adjective that I can't even use it. These two girls literally are my arms and legs. Now that we have all graduated college, we're all in 3 separate states. Joni just got a job in Oregon. I'm in Arizona. And Amber is in Utah. Sad faces all around.

And the specs.
Amber
  • Smarter than heck and not just about science, she pretty much knows information on a wide variety of topics
  • Makes the best mixed CD's, how she finds songs before they become popular will always be a mystery to me
  • If I don't know who an actor/actress is in a movie, Amber will
  • Confidence up the wazoo. Can I say wazoo on a blog?
  • Don't take crap from no one. NUT.UH.
  • When we lived together, she used to do all the man duties for me, like change my light bulbs and kill spiders....I'm lost without her.
  • She makes THE BEST homemade Oreo cookies and whenever she made a batch for her coworkers or siblings, she would set aside a plate for me!
Joni
  • Probably the most giving, sweetest person I've ever met
  • Umm..wipes the floor CLEAN with her dancing abilities
  • She likes to make situations very awkward which is great for me because it either helps me practice dissolving the awkwardness or completely go along with it
  • She can pull anything off, whether it's bright teal skinny jeans or men's T-shirts from Target. Jealousss.
  • Helped me learn the process of repentance and forgiveness
  • Sometimes I don't understand her style, but that's why I love her and I just know that she's streets ahead on that
  • She will always be way better at Speed than I am



Yep, they're amazing. This is the first picture we ever took together 3 years ago. Wow.
And this is the last picture we took before we all moved away. Very very sad times.
Yep, sometimes I miss them so much it hurts but it's okay because Skype is a lifesaver!
To Joni and Amber: I love you, for realsies, remember Stepfather, give 'em the guns, fearless.
:)

4 comments:

jonituttle@gmail.com said...

I LOVE you and yes this post did make me cry.... Ah you are the sweetest person ever. I love you so much. Missing you always, remember that I never stop missing you I just get busy:)

Anonymous said...

I second J$'s comment... I miss you and Jones so much!!!!

Laurie said...

Amber seems familiar but wondering if she knows brendan bogenshutz??

Anonymous said...

Yes I do know Brendan Bogenshutz... he is/was roommates with some of my high school friends.