I'm glad we still get to have conversations like these:
Linz: Ya, so I just feel like lately I've been hearing a lot of pessimistic views on marriage. You know? Like the world is so negative when it comes to marriage.
Joni: I feel like the world is negative when it comes to anything.
Linz: Not true. What about the Olympics? The world really pulls through when it comes to that.
Joni: True, the world really does get along during the Olympics..
Linz: Ya, I agree...
Joni: But sadly the Olympics only happen every two years, then the rest of the time it sucks until the Olympics come back on again.
Linz: Ya, gosh, it's a good thing we have the Olympics, otherwise, where would this world end up?
Joni: I know, we should really have the Olympics every 2 weeks, or like once a month.
Linz: That way it could be in even cooler places, like Provo, Utah.
Joni: Ya!
Linz: Ya!
2 comments:
I just wanted to say that I love your Liz Lemmon quotes.
Oh my gosh I just read this and I am like laughing so hard it hurts......Two things to always remember #1. The olympics and #2. Stepfather... Write those in your journal. Love us
Post a Comment