A couple of funny tidbits in the last couple days:
I was sitting in fast and testimony meeting with my roommate and decided I wanted her to bear her testimony with me. Since I'm convinced we have such a great connection this is what happens...
Lindsey looks at Joni.....
Joni looks at Lindsey.....
Lindsey smiles and nods at Joni.....
Joni smiles and shakes her head at Lindsey....
Lindsey again smiles and nods.....
Joni again smiles and shakes her head...
Lindsey: Do you know what I'm trying to tell you?
Joni: Yes, Linz, I'm not going to scratch your back.
Tonight I was having girl night and we for some reason all started talking about Wrangler jeans...
Lindsey: Honestly I haven't even seen a guy wear Wranglers in such a long time.
Roommate: Oh I know seriously like when was it?
Other Roommate: Probably high school was the last time I did...
Lindsey: Oh YA! High school gosh so many guys wore Wranglers in high school..
Different Roommate: Totally...it was totally high school....
Friend:....my dad.
I visited my brother and his kids on Sunday. I was sitting at the dinner table next to my 3-year old niece..
Emily: Hey Lindsey?
Aunt Lindsey: Ya?
Emily: Guess what?
Aunt Lindsey: what...
Emily:..poop.
Aunt Lindsey:...oh.
No comments:
Post a Comment