March 04, 2010

Senioritis

Senioritis. Most commonly defined as wanting to be done with school so bad you would give up your large intestine, which you need. tremendously. I've made a list of things I will do once I graduate and I don't have to come home and study for 6 hours.

1. I will run. But seriously run. To where I can actually run a race. Because my goal is to run 2 marathons a year until old age.
2. I will have more time to work out. Believe it or not, going to the gym is my therapy. Having more time will aid in my pathetic ability to look like Kate from LOST.
3. READ. I am going to read Random House's Top 100 Books of all Time, starting with Pride and Prejudice because I think you're not an American woman if you haven't read Pride and Prejudice.
4. I'm going to get a Netflix account and quickly thereafter watch the shows I've always wanted to watch. Mainly, 30 Rock, 24, Chuck, and then maybe rewatch LOST again.
5. There is never enough time in the day to cook. But I will force myself to start learning every week.
6. I'm going to start taking pictures again. One of these days I'm going to afford the camera I really want. Then I'll get photoshop and actually use a talent I've let go rusty.
7. Speaking of that, I'm going to play the piano. I used to love playing the piano and priorities let it fall by the wayside. I wanna get good enough again to play music that inspires me but not good enough to be asked to play in church all the time.
8. I'm going to Index. Do you know how important Indexing is?
9. I'm going travel. I don't even care where but I'm going to get that passport and travel somewhere not even remotely close to the western United States.
10. I'm going to be myself again. To be social again. And maybe even meet someone.





Totally random but I did a volunteer event at my school. And it was a blast.


3 comments:

Lant said...

funny, I keep saying I'll go back to the gym AFTER I graduate.

The Shelton's said...

I heart you my sister!!

brittney said...

oh dang who is that sexy bis-natch to ur left. mmm.