Well....it's official. I am probably moving to Arizona!! Here's the story.... I always thought I'd graduate college with a ring on my finger.........everyone else does! But here we are, 2 months away from graduation and....there is not a ring on that finger. Graduation is April 26th 2010 and I Lindsey Jarman....will not be married. For the past 6 months I really didn't know how to wrap my brain around that. I mean...c'mon...everyone gets married in Provo. C'mon. Seriously. C'mon. I mean it was always in the back of my head, like...it'll come along..don't worry about it....next semester...ok no next semester..BUT it hasn't. And that's alright! So in the past few months, I've had to do a little adjusting in my head to deal with this new phase of life. Out on my own? With a job? No boyfriend? No husband? Dad and Mom can't help me anymore?......whoa whoa.....okay so it took longer than a few months. But with lots of help from up above, I understood that life is what it is and to go with it. I had been feeling for a couple of months that Provo just wasn't the right place for me anymore once school got out. So I decided to get on my knees and figure it out the hard way. A week later...Arizona popped into my head and it's been there ever since. I visited last weekend and fell in love with everything there.The weather, the baseball, the people, the price that hygienist's like me could make, everything. After that, the decision was easy. So..I've got mixed feelings. I'm sad to leave Provo and my family in Utah behind (seriously Annie, I don't even wanna think about it) But on the other hand, it's an amazing opportunity. Anything can happen though and the other thing I've learned is to expect anything. So we will see where the road takes me. Let's just pray everything works out in the end!
The first cactus I ever touched. When we were driving there, I saw my first live cactus and literally gasped from excitement. 20 years among Pine Trees...this was crazy to see!

I loved it there...love.

Seriously the landscape shocked me...green things actually grow there!

I can't get over how cool cactuses are.

Getting shade..I'm gonna have to do a little adjusting to all that sun and heat. We were outside for 2 hours in 76 degree weather and I was sweating.

These are so cool!

So round....

I'll have to search for my inner Indian spirit...

Gosh, I totally fit in here don't I??

My lovely friends who made the trek with me!

1 comment:
Linds! I love you and I'll miss you SO much, but you've got to go where you've got to go. You are amazing and funny and smart and did I say amazing?! Love, love you. :) And a sad face because I wish you'd stay. :(
Post a Comment