January 31, 2010

I'm creepy yes, but I think that's okay...


So I have this weird obsession with LOST. First episode hooked, never missed once since. My study group wanted to meet at a time I thought LOST was gonna be on and I almost had a heart attack. My friend told me that there was a sneak preview on ABC for this final season and I just couldn't watch it. They warned there might be spoilers; I just didn't have the heart. I think the reason why I love LOST so much is because it's an amazing story. Plain, there ya go. If you know me, you'll know that I also can't watch behind the scenes or bloopers and I HATE when I see the actors in other things. haha, gosh I am so weird....anyways truth is, the story is so well written, so thought out, and so intricate, it just sucks you in and you can't get enough. I'm not the only creepy LOST fan I am blogging about it yes but at least I don't discuss theories on websites. That's weird. And no I haven't read a lot of them.....anyways I love it. I'm obsessed and I cannot wait for the 6th and final season to unveil itself to us on TUESDAY. I haven't counted down to anything like this since...like Christmas when I was 9. I will admit to everyone that the last episode of the show....I will cry.

No comments: