Lazy Sunday…amping myself up for a new week. New goals. New workouts. New food. It’s going to be a good week.
Day 48
I was going to skip my Free Day today since I had about 5-6 in a row last weekend but I just wanted to have a little mini Free Day. Hunter made some amazing cauliflower soup. Of course with soup, I need to have 2 rolls, course. I tried to keep pretty good but by the time I realized I needed a Snickers shake…it was over. It’s hard to rewire your brain to start thinking about limiting yourself again instead of thinking, oh fine, go ahead!
I will start anew on Monday!
Day 47
I did not feel like working out today. I didn’t want to lifts weights. I wanted to be on vacation! Man, vacations really mess with you. I was only gone for 5 days but when it takes almost 2 months to break some of my bad habits, 5 days was pretty long. I would say the only thing I felt coming back was the eating late. If I could eat late at night and not have it effect me….man, that would be the dream. I bet that’s what it’s like in heaven….
I’m hitting a major plateau. Major.
Day 46
Oh boy, working out after a long weekend/vacation. No way!! I went running today and I struggled through most of it. My mind kept wandering to the chocolate chip cookies and the Zupas and the sleeping in…I ran 3 miles today and I’m pretty proud of the fact I could squeeze 3 miles out of me. After a vacation. Pats on the back.

No comments:
Post a Comment