Day 35
I didn’t plan it this way but today became a free day pretty quick. I think it probably started that way when I woke up and had another doughnut. Gosh, I love doughnuts. We had so much food while watching Conference it was hard not to just indulge myself for another day. So much yummy food.
I was feeling a little bit down at the end of today for really letting myself go these past two days but then I remember reading in my book about days like this. It doesn’t matter that you messed up for a meal or two meals or two days, what matters is how you pick back up, realign yourself with your goals, and get back up on the horse! And that is so very true. We are all going to have brief (hopefully brief) periods where we lose focus, or want to just have a break for a little while, or get tired and that’s okay. What matters is that we don’t belittle ourselves for our mistakes and move on. Just move on and keep doing what you were doing before.
That didn’t stop me, however, from looking at my arms throughout the night making sure my bicep was still there…I was just making sure…
Day 34
Free day was so fantastic today for lots of reasons. One, it was General Conference and that basically means we get to lay around, eat lots of food, and be spiritually refreshed and inspired. Two, we got up early and bought doughnuts. Two words. Maple Bar. Three, Hunter made these buffalo chicken tacos that I loaded with avacado, bleu cheese crumbles, lime, and tons of Café Rio ranch dressing (is your mouth watering while reading that? cuz mine is while typing it…). MMmm! And last but not least, to top off the night?! Ice cream. Yummy, yummy ice cream.
I didn’t have the chance to run today. I was kind of sad but kind of not. It was a weekend of pure relaxation and I enjoyed it.
Great arm workout today. I’m kinda diggin’ my arms a little bit lately. You can start to see a little bitty bicep start to show itself without me having to flex and it’s kind of great! I really like it. Hunter and I were tired of eating perfect so tonight we had Rumbi. It was pretty sensible, I had a small salad and small soup but we did gorge out on some sweet potato fries….it was so worth it…
No comments:
Post a Comment