September 09, 2011

Wedding Weekend

I'm getting really excited for something I've dubbed, The Wedding Weekend. Two of my very dearest friends are getting married in the same weekend. (not same day, that would be crazy!!) Natalie and Amber.


I met Natalie in hygiene school and she quickly became one of my best friends. Some things I will always love about her:
- she's very witty, sometimes I get frustrated when she thinks of the joke first
- she's so kind and so selfless especially to her friends
- she always gets excited about things I get excited about
- she's known to tell really long stories and to speed up some parts by saying, 'da da da'
- she always forgot her lunch, I even bought her lunch bags, didn't help
- her favorite snack is string cheese with an apple, I have yet to try it
- she's obsessed with Ultimate Frisbee, and it just so turns out, that's how she met her hubby
- she would never study and then get better grades then all of us
- speaking of studying, her way of getting something to stick was to think of it literally, she would never make up songs and rhymes like me, hence the better grades
- she always fell asleep in class but she was in the back where it was okay
- she always listens to my stories and gives great advice
- we're both from Washington so we just had that bond somehow
- =)



I met Amber my first semester in Provo and she's been my very best friend ever since. Some things I love about her:
- she's also very funny, like how she would come up behind me when I was washing my face to scare me...
- she always had a stash of candy or chocolate
- she made me food a lot, and changed my light bulbs that were too high, and squished bugs
- she encourages my awkward dancing
- she always has the cutest clothes and she rocks hats, no fair right??
- she would always snuggle up to me and watch chick flicks
- she knows a lot about entertainment so no need for magazines or the Internet
- she would always make the best homemade Oreo cookies
- she braved it out with me as I learned to drive a stick
- she would text me bad words and when I opened it, I could hear her quietly laughing in her bedroom next to mine
- she read Breaking Dawn in like 10 hours
- we would always go to her house in Southern Utah and never change out of our sweats
- =)


Congrats to two of my very favorite girls :) I love you both very much.

Natalie and Bryce- October 8th, 2011- Mt. Timpanogas Temple


Amber and Josh- October 11th, 2011- Salt Lake Temple


No comments: